Friday, August 24, 2012
Final Thoughts
CEP 811 not only allowed me to try new technologies, but it also showed me how to evaluate materials I find online or I create myself. This course introduced me to Universal Design for Learning (UDL) which has guidelines for multiple means of representation, for action and expression, and for engagement. These guidelines will help me evaluate my lessons and the curicculum to make sure each student's needs are met.
By using web-based technologies and providing a rubric for evaluation of these technologies, I am now able to find the best resources to use in my classroom. I plan to use a class website or blog, go on webquests, and create StAIRs to supplement the curriculum this year. I feel like I have met my personal goals for learning about technology integration. Since I have younger students, I want to integrate technology slowly and with instruction so they get the most out of it.
I will continue to search for new technology to integrate into my classroom. I will continue my education and attend professional develop to stay up to date on new technologies. It is the way of the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment